Why is it so important to have a standard uniform policy with embroidery?
In an ever- increasing competitive marketplace, it has never been more important to create a brand identity and improve brand awareness. Uniforms are one great example of how to do this and surveys show it directly affects consumer experience, thus further maximizing the effects of branding and marketing.
Uniform programs are a more effective marketing tool compared to several popular forms of advertising Ashwini Poojary, author: Are Uniforms an Effective Marketing Tool?
According to Poojary’s research:
- the majority of respondents (67%) agreed that managed uniform programs can be the most effective form of advertising by margins of up to 9:1.
- 56% of stated uniform programs are more effective than internet advertising
- 73.5% said uniforms are better than television advertising
- 74.4% said uniforms are better than radio advertising
- 75.7% said uniforms are better than billboard advertising
- 71.5% said uniforms are better than newspaper advertising.
For over 30 years, Lowcountry Uniforms has been working with a local embroidery company in providing outstanding quality work. Just call us to today to discuss setting up your company logo.